The Mystery Blogger Award
I’ve been nominated by Delta Eliana Ariana Deathstorm for the Mystery Blogger Award, which was very kind of them. I’m very honoured that they picked me as a nominee.
Deathstorm blogs about zombies and offers their insights and tips on how to survive a zombie apocalypse situation. Which is something everyone needs to be prepared for.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma in order to help bloggers get recognition. It’s also designed to show bloggers that their blogging is appreciated and thus motivating them to keep on blogging.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I recently informed that I’ve been awarded a grant that’ll cover almost all my tuitions fees so I can complete my MSc.
- I have always had a problem with saying and hearing people use my real first name. I’m not sure why I hate it, I just do. Thus, most people I know call me by a variation of my nickname.
- Death rarely affects me emotionally, but seeing people suffer can cause my literal physical pain.
My 5 Questions From Deathstorm
You have to give up music or films for the rest of your life, what do you choose?
I would give up films. Films have music in them that help create various moments and feelings. Thus, without music in films, films wouldn’t be as entertaining.
Furthermore, the standard of TV shows now days means I’d still get to watch a lof of entertaining shows that are just as good as any film. Plus, life without music would just be too bland. Music is everything, from the tune you hum to yourself to the music you play to enhance or change a mood and experience.
Lastly, and most importantly to me, music helps motivate me to do stuff and it also helps block out the world so I can manage my anxiety disorders when I live my place.
What was your favourite book as a child?
I’ve never really been one for reading, especially fiction, due to my dyslexia. However, I did enjoy reading The Little Vampire series when I was in primary school.
Where would you hide out if there was a zombie apocalypse?
I have no idea where I’d hide out, maybe head to one of the small islands off the coast so It’d safe once you’ve cleared out the dead that are there. Plus, you’d still be able to go back to the mainland to look for stuff you needed, should it come to that.
If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Having just a single superpower luckily limits a lot of options, because with a lot of superpowers you must have more than one in order to use them. For example, having super strength like the Hulk or Superman wouldn’t be very useful if you didn’t also have some form of superpowered durability, so that when you hit something with your fist your hand, wrist, and arm don’t shatter into a million pieces.
Thus, if I could only have one superpower, I’d probably take Wolverine’s healing factor. That way I’d be rid of all my physical health problems and I could also be used to create antibodies to improve everyone else’s physical health as well.
What is your favourite takeaway?
It used to be a good spicy curry, but now that I have so many problems with my digestive system, I can’t enjoy a good fiery hot curry anymore. So, I guess a good meaty Domino’s Pizza with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce is a good replacement.
My Best Posts (According To Me At Least)
My 5 Questions For My Nominees
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What one historical event, past or future, would you love to be there to witness?
- What one thing would you love to become an expert in, if you could wake up tomorrow and suddenly be an expert in it?
- Would you rather be rich or famous and why?
My 10 Blogger Nominations
Man vs Adulthood – Ross
Diary of a Disabled Person. – Emma
Dragons Codex – Taryn
Time To Talk – Charlotte
Psychology of Sex – Megan
Ingredients Of Living – Elayna Swift
As always, leave your feedback in the comments section below. Also, feel free to tell me about the awards you’ve been nominated for and received in the comments section below as well. If you want to stay up-to-date with my blog, then sign up to my below. Lastly, if you’d like to support my blog then you can make a donation of any size below also. Until next time,
Unwanted Life readers.
Subscribe to our newsletter!