Welcome to Unwanted Life’s how to sponsor Unwanted Life’s page. Thank you for considering us as a worthy site to support.
Unwanted Life started on 7th January 2019, with the first article (Date Night: The Difficulties Of Meeting My Partner) going live on 14th January 2019. The blog started out as a mental health blog that would write about my experiences with mental health. However, the blog soon expanded to include dyslexia, health, and invisible disabilities. Thus, the blog became an invisible disability blog (mental health and health).
Now Unwanted Life covers different disorders, psychological theories, interventions (such as Positive Psychology), reviews, fitness, health, and stories from people that have felt unwanted.
The blog’s name may have come from somewhere dark, but the intention is to turn that darkness into a beacon of light to help raise awareness and make people feel less unwanted. Everyone deserves to be happy, and everyone deserves to get the support they need to be happy.
Sponsor: Option One – Any
If you’ve visited my Sponsors page, then you’ll already be aware of option one to support Unwanted life. If not, here it is again.
In exchange for any monetary donation to Unwanted Life, you can choose to feature on my Sponsors page. All you need to do is provide the following:
- A picture/logo that’s no bigger than, width 5.5cm x height 4cm.
- A 0-200 character bio (optional).
- The link you’d like your logo/image to link to (optional).
Sponsor: Option Two – £5
Option Two comes with the perks of Option One (optional) with the additional benefits of the following:
- Your blog/website button in my sidebar for the calendar month that’ll link to your website.
- You’ll feature once in Unwanted Life’s monthly newsletter.
- Feature in four #FollowFriday Twitter shout-outs.
- Feature in a monthly ‘Meet The Sponsors’ article with the choice of up to three additional links to blog posts/articles.
- Tweet four of your links during the calendar month you’ve paid for at a date and time ( UK time zone) of your choice.
- And of course, you can opt-in to benefit from option one as well.
If you’re interested in taking up one of these sponsorship opportunities, then please fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
There are six monthly sponsor spots available for ‘Sponsor: Option 2’ per calendar month.
Because of limited availability, I will sell bookings on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’d like to book multiple months of advertising with Unwanted Life, please let me know when you message me.
Please be aware that I don’t offer refunds. However, you can ask to switch to a different month if you give seven days’ notice before your sponsorship content goes live.